OSTARA 2019 RECORDING
Classes With Meagan Angus
You are purchasing a DOWNLOAD of my live lecture for Ostara 2019.
You will receive an email confirming your purchase and a 2nd email with a code to a Dropbox folder that you can view or download.
Make sure you check your spam and promotions tabs for your emails.
Wheel of the Year Series 2019 – Ostara- Shifting From Dark To Light
Uncover the deep history of this grand resurrection festival honoring the returning life of the Returning Earth and the Increasing Sun. The Spring Equinox marks the halfway point of our orbit around the Sun, and the growing light matches our increasing enthusiasm. Learn how to best harness this energy for the coming year and your community.
Recorded live at Mortlake & Co., Seattle WA
In the eight-part Wheel of the Year series, educator Meagan Angus provides tools and guidance toward reconnecting with these natural rhythms and reclaiming our relationship to ourselves via the Wiccan Sabbats. These lively two-hour classes are held in a relaxed setting at Mortlake & Co. in downtown Seattle. Students come away with a better understanding of the sabbats observed by Witches through lectures on the cosmic interplay that occurs during astrological, astronomical, and meteorological shifts, the effects these events have on us, and the common threads in traditional observances around the world, both modern and ancient.
- A look at the history of the holiday from a modern Pagan/Witch/Magickian standpoint
- Comparison of concurrent holidays in other religions and traditions, with a heavy emphasis on myths, deities, archetypal themes, and symbolism
- The significant astrology of the season, especially lunar
- Astronomical and geological events concurrent with the season
- Suggestions for creating an altar
- Common and traditional forms and methods of observance
- Meditations for ritual use
- Correlating herbs, crystals, Tarot, colors, and more